May 24, 2010

CRY/LAUGH Monday!

I figured we all could use a little laugh on Monday mornings so thanks to Lisa Pullig, here is All Things Mom's FIRST Cry/Laugh Monday Story!!

Last night I was taking off the kids clothes to get them in the tub. I put my little one down on the ground naked and was walking him to the bathroom. I went back to see where I lost the oldest (1-2 minutes TOPS) and when I came back for the little one I saw him standing near the TV console. When I picked him up to take him to the tub I noticed.....where he was standing, he was peeing the whole time. Directly in the line of fire of our DVD player and BOSE speakers. They were both soaked. Just like our parents used to say..."Can't we have ANYTHING nice?!"

Great one Lisa! Looking forward to receiving more cry/laugh stories to post! Email them to me at Lesliand3ks@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment